Saturday, May 3, 2014

Free to Be!! Blog Hop

Welcome to Free to Be!!  Michelle is the consultant just before me. Didn't you like her artwork? If you just joined the hop don't worry, it's circular and you will see Michelle's at the end.
When I saw this paper I knew I was making another mini album---all about Summer Fun!!
Here's the cover.
The rest of the album will be posted later this week.
As well as a complete supply list.
Now let's go see what Vicki has in store for us
Want more info on this Month's Promo?  Click here (will open in a new window)

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

5 comments:

  1. I sure you hope post more than the cover! The other "mini-book" lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover, now you need to show us the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it going to be a great mini-album, can't wait to see more pages :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann