Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May CTMH SOTM Blog Hop

This is going to be one great hop.  You should have hopped here from Keeley's Kreations.
If you are just joining the hop, don't worry you will get to Keeley's as this is a circular hop.

My sister turned 50 this year. And this stamp set had the perfect image.

I paired it with my favorite paper, Skylark added a little bling and some twine  and I have the cover for this little mini album.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the finished product before I gave it to her, so I can't share the inside.
Now hop over to Kathy's.. Snip, Snap and Scrap to see her creation.
If you get lost along the way click here
If you would like to purchase this stamp set for only $5, just place a minimum order of $50
Click here to buy now

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.


6 comments:

  1. Love your adorable mini album. Great use of the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo and I are definitely partial to mini books! So sad i can not see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to ask my niece to take some pictures of the finished album and send them to me so I can share them. Can't believe I didn't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this stamp was a great addition to the album cover, I'm sure she loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann