Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lollydoodle Unicorn Mini Album

Yikes!! It`s been almost a month since I posted something.
So, sorry.  I have been busy, working, family, working, creating, etc and forgot to post.
So hold on to your hats as I catch up and share with you some of my recent work.
I`m going to stagger my posts so you should see a NEW one every couple of days for the next month or so.
First up.
The rest of the Lollydoodle mini.  (you got a sneak peak at a couple of pages that I embossed with CTMH`s new embossing folders)



The basic instructions for this album can be found here
And that adorable Unicorn Stamp set is only available to Hostesses.  So if you would like one for yourself, and you live in Canada, contact me about hosting a gathering, either online or if you live close at your house or my studio.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann