Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CTMH Emboss It! Blog Hop

Welcome, you should have arrived here from Gina's Blog , where I am sure you were inspired to purchase one of Close to my Heart's new Embossing Folders.
 Since I am kinda addicted to mini albums,
I though I would see if I could incorporate one of CTMH New Embossing folder into the design
Here what I came up with
 and a close up.

I am quite impressed with how embossing can dress up a plain old piece of cardstock.
Now it's time to hop over to Karen's blog and see her awesome artwork

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

6 comments:

  1. You are on a roll! ......mini albums AND embossing...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Must agree, embossing does add so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project looks nice. The quatrefoil is my favorite embossing pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your creations, would love to see more of this mini album.....hint hint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the folders pop the embellishments in your mini album!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann