Sunday, January 5, 2014

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS FOR 2014

Every year, I make or think about making resolutions that are really(?) unattainable. You know the ones like I am going to loose weight so I can fit into the jeans I had when I was ten.
So this year, I decided to really think about what I want to change/finish/start.

These are my top 5
1. Finish the ultimate family history book, so I can share it at the next reunion.
2. Go on a road trip with my daughter (this should be #1, but it's tooo cold to think about this right now)
3. Eat healthier, cut out the junk food. I notice if it's not in the house I don't eat it.
4. Go to Convention.
5. Share my passions (scrapbooking, crafting, travelling) with others.

What's your resolution for 2014

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann