Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Get over $40 worth of Close to my Heart products for FREE--

It's National Papercrafting Month!!
And I have a fantastic deal for you this month!
When you make a Close to my Heart purchase of just $35 from my website
you can have the beautiful Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for only $15 (retail value $46)!! WOW!!
 And it get even better, because your purchase is now $50, you qualify to purchase the oh so cute January Stamp of the Month, Cross Stitch Wishes, for only $5 (value $17.95)!
So that is $98.95 worth of quality Close to my Heart product for only $55! 
That's over $40 worth of FREE Product.
Remember, this is only available for the month of January 2014!

Click here to start ordering now!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann