Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Aulani--Scrapbooked with Studio J

Life can sometimes run away with us.  We make the time to go on a special vacation and then run out of time to preserve these very special memories.  That is why I love Studio J.  Don't get me wrong, I also love tradional scrapbooking, but when time is a factor Studio J is my super hero.
Take a peak.  I will be posting my layouts from our vacation over the next month.
 The first 20 layouts I did in 3 evenings.




If you would like to book a one on one Studio J consultation and live in central Alberta send me a message via the comment box on the side, and I would be happy to meet with you and show you how easy it really is.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann