Friday, October 11, 2013

World Card Making Day 6 from Hawaii



Okay, I am bringing my OWN laptop, on our next vacation.  Thought I could just upload and publish from my daughters tablet....not.  It's fine for surfing (the web) but not so great when you want to use the keyboard.
So,  enjoy these pics of us having fun. (although the pineapple drink did confuse my daughter) and I will post all the cards when we get back to Canada.
Also, any orders placed before Oct 18th, 2013 will have their name entered in to win the 7-pack of Hawaiian cards.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann