Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sparkle & Shine..mini album

Christmas is my favorite time of year.  And this year I am giving all of you a gift....
This mini album  
It's quick and easy to make.
And best of all---very affordable.

Okay, I'm not actually going to give you the mini album, but I am going to give you the instructions so you can make your own.  How do you get this gift.   Send me a message via the "Contact Box" on the side and I will email you my sketches.
Merry Christmas.  
X7176B       sparkle and shine paper pack                $9.95   
 X7176C      sparkle and shine dimensional elements  $5.95
plus a little adhesive and a bit of bling (optional) and your done.
and of course a "tag" album.























1 comment:

  1. I like this album and how you used this fantastic paper pack! Thank you for sharing your ideas and sketches. That means you don't mind is we scrap lift?
    Always, Alayne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann