Tuesday, September 3, 2013

You Make Me Happy--Blog Hop


Well,
 if this was a perfect world you would have just been at the beach with Laurie (scraps from the beach). And you would scroll down to see my awesome artwork.

Okay, this is where the plan falls apart.
 My photo editing program is being a little difficult,
 so instead of sharing nicely edited, cropped photos you get these....sorry



I'm also working on a really cute mini album with this set...but I think I will wait a couple of days and see if I can get my editing to co-operated.
This is a really cute set, 3 D sized stamps with a variety of images, sentiments and an alphabet.

 And it can be yours for only $10 with a qualifying purchase.  Click for more details (will open in a new window)

Now, off to Judy Faye's Place   and what she has created..

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann