Monday, September 30, 2013

October SOTM Blog Hop


Welcome, to the CTMH SOTM Blog Hop featuring Scandinavian Wishes
you should have hopped in from   Pam's  blog.


I liked the border on this image,
but wasn't too keen on using it for a tag so.
I put the image on upside down on my card
and then covered the "to & from' with another sentiment
added a snowflake and
voila!
A pretty Christmas card.
Then I flipped the B&T paper over
turned my card horizontal
and came up with another card.
Same, but different,




This is a very versatile stamp set

And can be yours for only $5 with a minimum $50 order
Click here to order yours today

Okay, I couldn't resist, here's one more variation of the same card.
This one used some retired paper

Now let's head over to Susan's Blog
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

8 comments:

  1. Very creative use of the frame! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you were still able to use the frame without using it as a tag. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to cover the "to" "from".

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative, covering up the to and from. Get use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty indeed! I like how you repurposed the tag without cutting your stamp apart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative!! Great way to use that tag image!! Beautifully executed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann