Friday, September 27, 2013

Base & Bling Necklace

One of the first things I ordered from the new Fall &  Winter Idea Book was the Base & Bling Necklace
And that's as far as I got.  I was so excited to try this...but what if I screwed it up and it ended looking like some hobo piece of trash?  So I let it sit, and sit.  And then Lisa, from Lisa's Creative Corner
saved the day with a how to video.  I highly recommend you click on her link above and watch it.
And then you too, will want to order this product.  If you live in Canada you can order by clicking here and if you are from the US you can order from Lisa.

Well, I actually thought I would have it done by now.
I mean, I watched the video and everything.  It looks so easy.  Not sure what's holding me back, other than it's not paper.  
But it you are brave enough to build one. Please leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann