Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sept. SOTM Blog Hop


You should have come here from Pam's Heart Art
I am heading to Hawaii in October, with my family, so I thought ..hmmm...
what kind of a layout can I incorporate the Sept SOTM into.
This is what I came up with

and this is the two page spread. It will be going in our Kraft binder.

And then while I was working with the Pro-Player WOTG, I thought how can I make a layout that is NOT boyish, so I came up with this one,  (okay, I didn't really come up with the layout it is found on page 14 of Jeanette Lynton's  "Magic" book) which just happened to use the other stamp from our Sept SOTM



The next stop is over at Connie's 
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

8 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd tell you, the link to Connie's blog is not working. I'm not sure who she is so couldn't go there, and probably no one else can either! I like the colors in your Christmas layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on both projects! Loving the palm tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I love the winter one...perfect colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann