Sunday, August 18, 2013

Artbooking in August #3

It's week 3 of Artbooking in August and you should have hopped in from  Adeline's
(She is also the brain behind this hop, the girl who is keeping it all together for us)
Our Challenge was to create
1. a card
2. a two-page layout
3. a mini album
4. something NOT one of the above.
We could choose to make the items in any order. I...seem to be following the list.
So on with the Show!
First- I set my size dial to 6" and then just left it there.  (For the whole album.)
Then I cut all the base pages (p. 54-- photo mat 1)
I did this because the album is designed to flip open sideways in the artbooking cartridge
 but I wanted to use the new Flip Stand Album, so I needed my album to flip up.


I also inked the edges of EVERYTHING and then put it together as shown above

Now for the rest of the album.




 this is an easy way to make pumpkins  (see below)




I Hope you liked this little mini.  And I hope it inspired you to look outside of the box.  There are over 700 images on this cartridge and the ways in which you can use them are endless.  I started with 7 base pages and then just cut out a bunch of images and then put them together the way I wanted to.

Now let's go see what Paige has created.

15 comments:

  1. OK...Miss Terry Ann - you and I think alike but in a so different ways! Terrific project! I do love your designs and the interpretation of the Artbooking designs! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I do think that we may have similar warped thoughts.

      Delete
  2. Spoktacular!! TFS how to make the pumpkin..super cool tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL album! That spider on the front gives me the heebie jeebies! LOL. Love the tip for those cute pumpkins! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh this is so cute! I have not made this circle album yet. After seeing yours, I'm anxious to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how everyone is posting these adorable Halloween albums. You did a wonderful job. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...love how you used circles to make the pumpkin...love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your book came out awesome! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I love that blue behind the spooky house. It really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your use of glitter paper and how you created those pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the colors of your book and the addition of the Black Glitter Paper is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Mini Album, Love how you did the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Love Love. The glitter paper added just the right glitz. Great album

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terry, what a GREAT way to think outside of the box! I was a bit disappointed that there was only one mini sized to fit the new flip stand. I had started the summer version, now I can add some "round" pages....TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann