Sunday, August 4, 2013

Artbooking in August #1

Welcome to the first Artbooking in August Hop... you should have hopped here from Adeline's Blog 


I used the "happy birthday" key, found on p. 86 of the NEW ARTBOOKING cricut cartridge, exclusive to "Close to my Heart"  This cartridge has over 700 images and come with 3 co-oridinating stamp sets and 3 co-ordinating chip board packs.
The amazing think about this cartridge is if you set your dial to 6" (your page approx page size) it will cut everything to scale (as per the example picture) More explanation on this when I showcase the 2 page layout later this month.

Now take a look at what you can create with one key...



Supplies used
Arbooking p. 86 cut at 7"
C1220 You're Special (retired)
X7170B Laughing Lola paper pack
                

        X5929                  Z1752                Z1809                  Z1151               Z2105
Whisper Cardstock       Clears Sparkles      Black Shimmer Trim        3D Foam Tape               Black Ink

Before you hop over to see what  Paige has created, remember to stop back every Monday in August to see what else you can make with this awesome NEW cartridge.
Contact me to order yours today!
 Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

20 comments:

  1. Love this card - Laughing Lola is starting to grow onme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute !!!!! I love Laughing Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Can't wait to cut out that shape:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card gives such a Happy feeling...love the tiered presents! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Birthday overlay! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such a cute, cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Terry! I love the combination of Artbooking cuts and stamping! The side banners and bling really dress it up too. Very nicely done!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect color combination for a birthday card, This paper pack is starting to grow on me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Birthday overlay! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all of those cuts and details! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, cant wait to try that key!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the birthday cake image when I saw the new cartridge. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann