Tuesday, June 4, 2013

There's a new tab up top.

Yep, that's right. I added a new tab up top "Kit of the Month Club"
This Club is open to everyone. Whether you live in my home town or across the country or next door in the USA or even if you hail from down under in Australia.  So click on the link above and take a peak at all the in's and out's of this new venture.
I can't even give you a hint of what's to come, because I don't know what Close to my Heart will be launching this fall but here's a look at what might be included

For sure you would be getting a paper pack, 
an exclusive stamp set, at least two types of embellishments
an instruction booklet and 
local customer would have their kit pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble.

The kit above is the  Claire Workshop on the Go (WOTG)
It is only available until July 31, 2013


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann