Saturday, May 11, 2013

yellow and grey #3


This is the same card as the first one...all I did was mat the bottom strip.
It's amazing how a little thing can make a card stand out just that much more.

One reason I love 5 x 5 card is that you can get two out of a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock
and each card has a little side pocket for RVSP cards or other little bits of info


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

2 comments:

  1. Terry,
    These are beautiful. I am looking for ideas for a co-worker. Love these!! Did you use our wedding stamp for this? They are stunning.
    Would you mind sharing cutting instructions? I need to do 75 invites. Colors are yellow and red. Thanks so much.

    Kim Holcomb
    CMTH consultant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim.
    All the stamps that I used are CTMH, although some are retired.
    Not really sure which one you want the cutting instructions for, however, they were all easy to make.
    All three were pocket cards. I used a 12 x 5 piece of cardstock...scored at 5" and 10"
    and then just folded it to make the card. These were just samples that I whipped up so I didn't document the dimensions. Let me know which one interests you and I will measure it up for you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann