Friday, May 31, 2013

June SOTM


Welcome to our SOTM Blog Hop. You should have come from Priscilla's  Blog.  Didn't you love her artwork.  When I saw this month's stamp I new exactly what I was going to do.  I pulled out my CTMH Artiste  Cricut Cartridge flipped to page 52 and cut out a little basket.
 This was quick and easy to make.
Just perfect to fill with a few candies for someone special
Below is a close up.

If you would like to own this stamp set you can get it one of three ways.
Buy it out right for $17.95
Place an order for $50 or more and get it for $5
Or host a gathering or workshop  with me during the month of June and get if for free.
(some conditions apply)
Contact me for more info.

Now off to see what Judy has created.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

8 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann