Monday, May 13, 2013

For Always...cards



(click above to see all that you receive in the kit or to order)

One of the nice things about Close to my Heart is the "Workshops on the Go" program.  For under $30 you get everything you need to complete some awesome projects (excluding ink & adhesive)
Below are the three cards designs in the kit.


Add caption





Pretty nice huh!  However, you can play around with the pieces and come up with your own original designs.  See Below.
 I did take the liberty of digging through my stash of stamps for a different sentiment on this one.
 I added a butterfly to this one


 And if you top your order up to $35, you can get this paper pack for only $10.  
Watch the video for details


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann