Thursday, May 23, 2013

dailycraft tv review

I recently viewed

Creative Scrapbooking Tips, Techniques, & Solutions 

a online class available through Daily Craft TV 
These courses are very affordable at $4.99
This class touched on a number of topics, from using mica on your scrapbook pages to 5 different ways to use rub-ons.  I would recommend taking one of these course if you want to gain some insight into a variety of tips and techniques used in the scrapbook industry.  I would not recommend taking this course if you want to master a specific technique.  The format of the class is fairly fast paced, and covers a lot of information in a very short time.  Which is good if you are just searching for idea, but not so good if you actually want to learn a technique.

So, would I take another online class from Daily Craft TV?  
No, mainly because I felt I could have been teaching those classes.  I also felt that there was nothing earth-shattering new in the class.

Should you take a class from Daily Craft TV? 
Maybe.  It depends on what type of a person you are.  Do you buy lots of scrapbook magazines, do you enjoy flipping through the pages and seeing different projects?  If you do, then you should take a class.  This format may just appeal to you.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this resource Terry. I'm going to check out some of their classes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann