Saturday, May 25, 2013

All about ME! --a mini album

I'm trying something new this year.
3 --3 day, Summer Scrap Camps.
The first is on July 16, 17 & 18 and runs from 1-4pm
All 3 camps will be held at the Three Hills General Store.
Each camp is $60 and includes all supplies except adhesive.
You must register 3 weeks in advance,
 payment and registration accepted at the Three Hills General Store
 or you can contact me directly.

Now for a sneak peak at what you will be creating at the first camp
 You will create a custom cover that reflect YOU!
using a variety of cricut cut shapes, bling, and dimensional accents
 This album is created using the
 Chantilly Paper (X7163B) and Dimensional Elements (X7163C)
 Many of the pages are interactive.
the one above feature a flip up page
and the one below has  pocket & 3 tags
email me today
terryanndiack@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann