Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May--pinwheel SOTM

Welcome.  If you are part way through the hop you should have come from  Kathy's Blog
I am working on a Summer Fun mini album  and the pinwheel stamp is perfect
all I did for these to pages was stamp FUN in cranberry ink across the bottom
matted a 4 1/4 stripped piece of "Tommy" paper on outdoor denim
stamped my pinwheel in honey & cranberry
added a brad & some ribbon and volia!  
(probably took longer to write it out than to do it)
Your next stop in the hop is Jean's Blog
or you can scroll done further and see some more of the album

So glad you decided to check out the rest of this little mini.
I am offering it as a summer project for kids 12 and up.
Hope you like it






I have a few more pages to design,
but you get the idea...it's a fairly simple album 
Complete project and supply list will be available closer to the end of May.

Thanks for stopping by.  Now head over to Jean to see what she has created.   Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann