Saturday, February 23, 2013

more of Nick's birthday album

Here's a quick look at the first couple of pages



I cut the 6x6 album in half, then used one half for the front cover & one for the back.
I made a pocket by cutting off one corner (as shown above) 
Below is the inside of the front cover



Above is the how the inside of the front cover looks like
when it's all done.  Big pocket with a photo mat insert
and a mini envelope with a birthday card inside.

page 1

page 2

page 2 & 3

page 3 & 4


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think. And welcome any suggestions of items you would like to see me create

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann