Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cross Canada CTMH January Blog Hop


Welcome to the first Cross Canada Blog Hop of 2013.

Our January Hop features “Consultants Choice”.
If you came from Brandy's Blog then you are in the right place!  
If you are just joining the Hop, welcome.
If you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle at My Creations with Michelle.
Regardless of where you start, I hope you are inspired by these talented CTMH Consultants.

One of the NEW items in the Spring Idea Book is "Buzz and Bumble",
And I must admit it is one of my favorite paper packs.
I took a cheap wooden frame from Micheals and ended up with this..

I inked the edges of the frame & the stickease. 
Used some 3D foam tape to pop some of the elements off the frame and volia... 
A vintage frame for the only picture I have of my Mom and her siblings.

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is my fellow Albertan Janet
 If you get lost along the way, head to Michelle's Blog, for the complete list of blogs.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own projects using some of the designs and paper seen along the way. Join us again in February when we will be featuring new products from the 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book.




11 comments:

  1. Love the frame, I had bought some, and haven't done anything with them yet, I guess I will now, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad you used the buzz and bumble. I can't wait to get my hands on this paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool frame!! I love the La Belle Vie papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Teresa - love the vintage look. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to make an inexpensive frame look like something from a vintage store. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This paper is perfect for that vintage look !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to be able to feature heritage photos in our creations, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terry Ann! Candra here (the neighbour who was sitting to your right at regional convention...) Love the frame and I am so looking forward to playing with the buzz and bumble paper pack! I have some beautiful photo's of my grandparents that I think will be lovely with this paper. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with the picture frame. You have created a wonderful heritage piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann