Thursday, December 6, 2012

December SOTM Blog Hop--completed project

I am calling this 
my Carousel of Memories



Twelve pages, one for each month, that lift open to reveal
a pocket.  I plan to put a CD of all the pictures I take that month
in this pocket, along with any notes about the events,
so when I decide to scrapbook these memories,
I will know when they were created.
Now for a look at each page,
Some you will have already seen.















I used the November & December SOTM on this project




I use Close to my Heart products in 99% of my creations. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann