Friday, November 30, 2012

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


You should have made the leap here from   Joy's Blog
I hope you enjoyed her artwork.
My apologies,
I am currently at our local Christmas Market.
I will have the complet project using the December SOTM here to share on Sunday (Dec2nd) evening

Okay, I have a couple of minutes so here is part of my post




Now hop on over and see what  Judy  has created for you.
And if you want to see some more of the project above click here (it will open in a new window)

5 comments:

  1. Terry, love all of your cards. Can't wait to see the final project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Can't wait to see more and hear the details. the three hole punch along the right side is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are definitely all intrigued! Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann