Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Surprise in the Mail

Don't you just love surprises.
Those random acts of kindness that bring a smile to your lips
and a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest.

Today was one of those days.  I was frantically trying to do forty thousand things at one time and accomplishing nothing.  When I checked my email.  Karen (a friend I have never met) asked me if I had recieved my birthday card.
Uh, no....but I haven't even picked up my snail mail in a week or so.
Intrigued.
I set off to the post office.
And to my wonderful surprise....no card. (well a small card)
And this.



A cute little mini, made with one of my favorite paper packs.

Ironically, this didn't have to be a surprise, because when I went back to her blog and guess what I found?
The whole darn thing posted on Oct. 2nd.

Oh, well. I am glad it was a surprise.
Thanks Karen (click here to check out her site and the info on where she got her inspiration)
or click here to go directly to Sara Batkin's site (her inspiration)


I use Close to my Heart products in 99% of my creations. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

1 comment:

  1. OMGee, Terry!! TOO FUNNY!!
    Glad it WAS a surprise after all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann