Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November Stamp of the Month


You should have arrived here from Kristine's Blog 
I love this month's stamp set. 
Although at first glance, your like---yeah-- a bunch of numbers, whoo hoo
But how often to you need numbers?
in different sizes?
or months of the year?
I am working on a Christmas planner, and this set is going to be perfect.
here's the cover.
supplies (all are Close to my Heart products)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the snowflakes & circles.
Pear & Partridge Paper
 Novemeber Stamp of the month
Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel
Christmas Cheer Stamp Set
stop back later this month to see the completed project.
Now head over to Carol

 Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! love that little elf too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Terry Ann! THANKS for inspiring me with your creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann