Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Make a Wish Come True


I am busy getting ready for the Shopping for Wishes Trade Fair, held this Saturday, Oct. 27.
(Click here for more details)

If you don't live anywhere near Calgary, you can still help make a child's wish come true my
shopping from my online CTMH store (click here) and join my "October Order's" gathering.
A portion of all sales will be donated to this worthy cause

You can  order Studio J 5 packs to give as gifts
Access "While Supplies Last" items
and check out the new Cricut Artist Cartridge...
Anything ordered on the October Order Gathering will help make a child's wish come true.

I use Close to my Heart products in 99% of my creations. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann