Monday, October 22, 2012

Clear Christmas Cards



It's that time of year...
These clear cards are awesome
and so easy to make 
and ON SALE
Click here to see what else is on Clearance.

I am busy getting ready for 
"Shopping for Wishes Trade Fair"
a great place to shop and grant a wish for a child at the same time.
This event will be held at
Edgemont Community Centre, 33 Edgevalley Circle NW, Calgary

on Sat, Oct. 27.
If you can't make it, but would still like to help make a wish come true.
Just join my "October Orders" 
and place your order online.
It will be shipped directly to you 
and a portion of proceeds from all orders placed between now and October 27
 will go to this worthy cause.



I use Close to my Heart products in 99% of my creations. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't resist picking these up while they were on sale. I LOVE clear cards. Yours are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann