Friday, September 14, 2012

CTMH's new color palette

Okay, I know this is kinda cheating, but Christine says it so much better than I could.  (of course she did practice, before she got it just right) 
However...I am excited to unveil our new markers---great for blending (they might not be copics, but at $5.95 for a set of 2{base & shade} they are very affordable and still get the job done)  I have not had the opportunity to play with our pigment inks, but I've heard good reviews from fellow consultants. 



I use Close to my Heart products in 99% of my creations. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann