Friday, August 31, 2012

September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

You should have arrived here from DiAnn Denson's Blog    
I have a cute little milk carton to share with you (created by my good friend Misty)
 


Next stop on the hop is
Karen Fullam's Blog

scroll down if you want more info on this month's promo
and more ideas of how to get more for less.
The link to Karen's blog will be posted again at the very end of the post


Okay, I lied....I will be be posting more in a day or so.
I promise.


Next stop in the hop--- Karen
99% of all my creations use Close to my Heart products. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

10 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann