Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Open House in Mannville, AB

I'm visiting my niece, Candice on August 22nd in Mannville, AB
So, of course we decided to hold an open house and let all of you see what's new. 
Posters will be put up locally,
But here are some of the details

“Close to my Heart” Open House
at Candice Braconnier’s
Mannville, Alberta

4pm -9pm    Wed., Aug. 22nd


Samples of new products.


Enter to win a door prize.


Free Gift with every order.


Check out Studio J...online scrapbooking.


Free make ‘n take project.

Samples of Fall Workshops

Place an order for $35
and get this stamp set (valued at $35) for $5


99% of all my creations use Close to my Heart products. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann