Saturday, August 11, 2012

One Flirty card--two ways

supplies--
X7160B    Flirty Paper Pack
X5642      Cocoa Cardstock
Z2103      Bamboo Inkpad
Z2144     Cocoa Inkpad
1388        Colonial White Cardstock
Z1366     Metal Assortment Brads
Z1316     Cocoa Ribbon Collection
D1399    Dream Big Stamp Set


 I really liked how this first card turned out, and then I flipped the paper over
and was pleasantly surprized...I like it this way too...Which is your favorite.

99% of all my creations use Close to my Heart products. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann