Tuesday, July 31, 2012

mini album challenge


If you've followed by blog for a while, you have probably noticed I like mini albums....
so to try and keep them all corralled (and to gather more into my flock) I started the
Country Mini Challenge Blog

I will still post bits & pieces of my mini's on this blog, but will post most of my mini info on my other blog.  You can access it easily by clicking on the tab (country mini album challenge) at the top of the page.

And now a look at how I interpreted my sketch


One final
 reminder, July is going, going, going, gone month...so stock up on your summer time favorite while you still can Click on my shopping link at the side to order now

1 comment:

  1. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
    almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say,
    and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    Also visit my webpage ... www.physicalytherapystatenisland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann