Sunday, July 29, 2012

FREE TOTE!!

Free Exclusive Tote Bag!August 2012 Constant Campaign

Join my team and become a "Close To My Heart" Consultant  in August
and
YOU  will receive an exclusive Damask Tote Bag for FREE (retail value $50)!
This offer has limited availability, so act quickly.

. This offer is good for both the $49 and $99 New Consultant Kits (while supplies last).
This is the same cute bag we gave to Consultants who attended Convention 2012 in Dallas.
 And it could be YOURS.
Dates: Offer valid August 1, 2012 (9:00 am MDT) – August 31, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)



Just a little reminder, July is going, going, going, gone month...so stock up on your summer time favorite while you still can Click on my shopping link at the side to order now

1 comment:

  1. Terry,

    Thanks for the wonderful comments on the munchkin box. I also signed up to follow your blog. I will say, I have been to your blog a few times because I love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann