Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Florentine Card & Envelope

One  of the nice feature  the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge has is variety of envelopes it can make. Here I used the Florentine Paper and dressed the outside up with a star from "Milepost Shapes" (48 corrugated cardboard shapes for $3.95, item #Z1464)
 All of Close to my Hearts B&T paper is dual -patterned, which (as you can see below)
gives this envelope a nice look.
 And now, a little peak at the card I made to fit the envelope
Again, I used the Florentine Paper so the card & envelope would co-ordinate
 Ta Da!, the Card.

Hint: I stamped the flourish from B1400--Beautiful Friendshop ($9.95)
on the butterfly, which was cut from the Florentine Paper Pack.

 You can order any of these product through me...just click HERE
p.s... now is a good time to stock up on your stamp set
because CTMH has a buy 2 get 1 FREE promo on till the end of the month

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann