Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Overview of a couple of my past albums.

I had a question about which instructions went with what mini's
so here's a quick
overview of a couple of my last ones




I posted the complete instructions for this mini over 4 posts

1.--overview1--overview

2 --backbone of the album

3.--some of the pull out pages

4.--the rest of the pages

note: if you click on each of the above they will open in a new window, so you can see how the whole album comes together


*************************************************************************
Below are two of my favorite albums,
I have picked a couple of pages to show you how
the design elements for each album are the same
only the paper is different
and
2nd in the Pemberly mini (with the cutting directions)


    





I know that sometime multiple posts directions can get confusing
and in the future I will be including back-links to the previous posts
so you can easily access all the posts for one project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann