Thursday, March 1, 2012

Critcut!!! It's March

Okay,
so the post title is a little lame, but what else could I say when Close to my Heart comes out with such a fantastic promo.....(drum roll please)
Join my Team in March  and you will receive a fabulous Cricut® Art Philosophy collection FREE!
 If you already have a collection, you can choose to receive $100 in select product credit* instead.
The collection, which retails for $99, is actually valued at over $124,
 adding incredible value to the New Consultant Kit.
Well Cricut my timbers, that's a cranky good deal.
Dates: Offer valid valid March 1 at 9:00 am (MST) – March 31 at 11:59 pm (MDT).


Take a peak at some of my cricut creations
From wedding cards

border on this wedding invite
From November 10, 2011

tag (there are numerous styles of tags)
From October 29, 2011

boxes...
actually there are over 700 items that you can create with this one cartridge.
and
to prove to you
that this is the best promo yet
I will be posting NEW,
Never Before Seen
Art Philosophy Cricut Creations
in the upcoming days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann