Monday, February 6, 2012

Liebster Blog Award--update

I recieved this award from Nickie @   http://nickiehoffer.blogspot.com/
Which was a total surprise, I haven't met Nickie, but we have exchanged "comments"
(this must say something about our society, how one can feel like they know
and like someone without every actually having met this person)
However, I am honored that Nickie gave me this award..


From liebster blog


The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting this award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.
(I must confess that I did just copy & paste this last paragraph from Nickie's post)

Well here lies my dilemma,
Laurie is unable to accept this award
which means I now have to fine ONE, just One
more talented person to pass this award on to

After much blog searching
I have chosen Marie Flayer (NJ Stamping Queen)
when you visit her blog, you will see why.
http://njstampingqueen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann