Tuesday, February 28, 2012

5 for 5

Last Chance
Close to my Heat is offering 5 for 5
Order 1 Studio J 5-pack at $55 (includes 5 2page digital scrapbook layouts, shipping, handling and page protectors)
and get a second 5 pack FREE
That works out to less than $3 a page.
and the best thing is you can order as many 5 packs as you like
because they NEVER expires
This deal ends
tommorrow--February 29th
you can order two ways--email me (include your visa or mastercard #, postal code, expiry date and 3 digit code off the back)
or
directly off my website

this is one of the best promotions ever.
Studio J is quick, easy and now even more affordable
One other thing
if you order a dozen 5-packs, you can use them whenever you like.
use one for spring break,
one for camping,
one for a wedding...etc you don't have to use them all at the same time---because they never expire

Wondering what the quality is like.....fantastic!!
take a look






Scared to try--I will walk you through your first layout on your computer at your house at a time convienent for both of us (local customers only--I will coach long distance customers by phone)

I'm ordering
are you?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann