Monday, December 12, 2011

card a day --13


From Dec 12a, 2011

I used a retired CTMH stamp set for this card

From Dec 12a, 2011

Stamp images on white cardstock
and mat as shown

From Dec 12a, 2011

I know I say this every time, but
It is very important to remove the protective film from both sides of the card before you adhere anything.
Adhere the 5 1/2 strip to the inside (outside edge) of the card as shown.
(Note if you dont want the adhesive to show, adhere the mat to the back of the card and then adhere the patterned paper on the inside)

From Dec 12a, 2011

adhere the sentiment to the inside of the card as shown

From Dec 12a, 2011

Final Step
Close card, adhere image to front of card.
(center it over the mat on the inside)

From Dec 12a, 2011

View of the card open.
I appologize for the poor picture quality, but my editing software was giving me grief, so I quit fighting with it and just posted the pic as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann