Friday, October 14, 2011

AP #14

I may have mentioned that I have taken on the "chair" for my hometown's Centennial Celebration in 2012.  This is proving to be a lot of fun and a lot of work.  One of the things I volunteered to do was help with invitations for the Dignitaries that we are inviting to speak...I am so, so thankful that I have the Close to my Heart exclusive cricut Art Philosophy cartridge...


From October 14, 2011



From October 14, 2011


I used the square 4 (p53) cut at 4 1/4" in colonial white and at 4" in outdoor denim from my AP cartridge.
To make the inside pocket, I just cut the cardstock 5" x 12", scored at 5" and 10" and then glued the 2" piece down along the top and bottom edges.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann