Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Cleaning---CTMH & Scentsy

Finally, the snow is starting to melt.  And this has put me in the cleaning mode.  So far, I have cleaned out my daughter's bedroom....replaced her old single bed with brand new IKEA furnishing and installed a closet organizer.
And then I walked out to my Studio.  Yep, it's in need of a makeover.  But what to do with all the product that I have on hand??
It's so much easier to clean and organize when you don't have a lot of stuff.
So, lucky for you.
I'm having a Spring Cleaning Sale.
Thurs. April 14, from 2pm-8pm
and
Friday April 15, from 10am-7pm
All instock merchandise will be 25% to 60% off
Plus if you book a gathering you could win FREE product.
Can't wait to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann