Thursday, February 24, 2011

studio J shipment has arrived

So, two weeks ago, I finished 62--2page layouts on Studio J. Today, I unpacked them and put them in my albums.
I did two disney albums (one for my daughter and one for her best friend) This was loads of fun. I used the same pictures and journaling on each layout, but used different paper packs & layouts. Then I let the girls chose which layouts they wanted in their albums.
The girls ended up with their "own" album--showcasing their trip--together to Walt Disney World.
Not only was this a quick way to scrapbook, it was very affordable.

From web





Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann